Studio Lacube is an art and design studio located in Madrid. The studio is run by Stefano Fusani, an Italian artist-designer and Clara Hernández, a Spanish cultural and art historian, who have united their different experiences and personal perspectives about art, design and theory. Together they founded the studio in 2015 with the idea of experimenting with the form, the materials and the images of common objects.
Studio Lacube works developing different kind of projects situated in the floating and ambiguous space between art and design, making experimental projects with objects, installations and texts aimed to research the relation between those disciplines in current contexts and the cultural constructions with them associated.
Co-funder and Curator of the curatorial group Molto Molto Projects
Camp Design Gallery - Milan
• 2018 • Trigo, Perro, Roca. Camp Design Gallery. Milan
• 2017 • Serial Ruins. Curated by Doch Collective. Berlin
Group Exhibitions and Fairs:
• 2019 • Jonald Dudd. Collective exhibition. New York City
• 2019 • Baldea. Collective exhibition. Madrid
• 2019 • Functional Art. Collective exhibition at 6mas1 Gallery. Madrid
• 2019 • Corraini Edizioni presenta: The Librarian Room. Collective Exhibition at Espacio Vertice. Curated By Studio Lacube and Parasite 2.0. Madrid
• 2018 • The Biggest Living Room In The Netherlands. Collective exhibition at 'T Karregat, Curated by Molto Molto Projects. Eindhoven
• 2018 • SWAB Fair. With Espositivo Gallery. Barcelona
• 2018 • Lake Como Design Fair. With Camp Design Gallery. Como
• 2018 • Archipiélago., Former Embassy of the United Kingdom. Madrid
• 2018 • Grado Zero. Collective exhibition at Palo Alto Barcelona, Curated by Molto Molto Projects. Barcelona
• 2018 • Molto Molto Fuori, Collective exhibition. Madrid
• 2018 • Collectible Fair, with Camp Design Gallery. Brussels
• 2018 • JustMad Art Fair. With The Shot Gallery. Madrid
• 2018 • Soynard, una piedra y todo por la ventana. Collective exhibition with Colectivo La Cosa. Madrid Design Festival. Madrid
• 2018 • Collective exhibition at KikeKeller Space. Madrid Design Festival. February 2018. Madrid
• 2017 • Operae Fair. With Camp Design Gallery. Turin
• 2017 • Serial Ruins. Contemporary Ruins as Common Objects. Part II. Open Studio. Berlin
• 2017 • Good Friends. Collective exhibition at Kunstpunkt Gallery. Berlin
• 2017 • Transition as Space. Duo Show at Umbau, Institut für Alles Mögliche. Berlin
• 2017 • Design Hurlant. Collective exhibition at Camp Design Gallery. Milan
• 2017 • From Stimulation to Simulation. Contemporary Ruins as Common Objects. Part I. Open Studio. Berlin
• 2017 • Producto Fresco. Nave DIMAD Matadero. Madrid
• 2017 • Capitalism Is Over. Collective exhibition at Cascina Cuccagna curated by Raumplan. Milan
• 2017 • Milan Design Week. Fuori Salone. Garage Sanremo, 5VIE District. Milan
• 2016 • Constructivo. Collective exhibition at The Makers Madrid. Madrid
• 2016 • "Savage de la Romba". Duo Show at Almacenes Hóptimo y Alquián. Madrid
• 2016 • Milan Design Week. Fuori Salone. Promote DIN Design. Milan
• 2016 • Milan Design Week. Fuori Salone. Sbodio 32. Milan
• 2016 • JustMad Art Fair. With Espositivo Gallery. Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid. Madrid
• 2015 • Lisboa Design Show. FIL Lisboa. Lisbon
• 2015 • Producto Fresco. Nave DIMAD Matadero Madrid. Madrid
• 2015 • London Design Festival. Design Junction Show. Central Saint Martins. London
• 2015 • Young designers. Collective exhibition at KikeKeller Space. Madrid
• Jury at IE University for the Final Year Projects of Intro to Design Studio II, Bachelor of Design, School of Architecture and Design.
• Conference at ESDM. Escuela Superior de Diseño de Madrid. 2019.
• Conference at Istituto di Cultura Italiana organized in collaboration with Ambasciata italiana in Spagna, part of Progetto Vivace. 2017. Madrid
• Conference at Dmad, Escuela de Diseño de Madrid, 2017.
• 2017 • Institut für Alles Mögliche, Berlin, September - December.
• 2015 • VMODERN Furniture Design Competition. 2nd position. New York City, December 2015.